Thursday, November 1, 2007

New contact information for the Saker

Dear friends,

It appears that Antiwar.com will try to have my blog shutdown. I don't think that they have much a case, but since I am not sure any more what their real motives are I have to assume that they will try hard.

As I have explained this morning, I don't really care any more what will happen to my blog, but I do want to stay touch with those who have supported me in the past, and even more so with those who are supporting me now.

I have therefore opened a new email account in a place safe from such actions. From now on you can, if my google account in shot or if you cannot get in touch with me through it, also contact also me at vineyardsaker@mail.ru

I want to sincerely thank all of you who have written to support me, both those who posted comments here and those who emailed me privately. I will keep you posted.

Cheers!

The Saker